[bksvol-discuss] Re: Puzzlement

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 09:09:10 -0500

Hi Lori,
   Sometimes when I check out a book that gives me problems right off the bat,
I simply just release it, thinking that someone else may be smarter than I am
and knows how to fix the book.  It’s probably not fair for the next person, but
that is why I sometimes release a book instead of rejecting it.  I think that
you did the right thing; good for you!
Marty