[bksvol-discuss] Re: Puzzled and Frustrated

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:52:24 -0800 (PST)

Not sure this will help. (I'm not exactly sure what word I have now I think
2007. In thr format file, when you click on Document you ccan set the margins.
The fle I'm proofing now as top and bottom margins, and left an right margins,
set for 1 inch. Normally when I start to proof a new file I set the left and
right margins to .75; when I've had to adjust to get more on the page , I set
the top and bottom to .5, and sometimes the side margins to .5
Cindy

Thanks.