[bksvol-discuss] Re: Puzzled and Frustrated

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:28:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Lori!

I don't have a computer with Office 2003 anymore, so I cannot tell you where
it
is in menus.  when in the ribbons of 2007 or 2010, it is under page layout.
 Basically, it is the setting that tells Word how much space is reserved for no
print on the edges of a piece of paper.  By choosing narrow margins (1/2" left
and right, I think), you have more printable area.  another thing is to make
sure you have your document or area set to only one column.

Does that help?
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: