[bksvol-discuss] Puzzled and Frustrated

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 11:01:44 -0800

I am quite perplexed.  In the last day, I have checked out two books to
proofread that have had the same problem.

The books have had a huge number of section breaks.  I convert them to page
breaks and suddenly the text appears with one letter per line.

I am using Office 2003 with MS Word 2003, but I have a converter that will
enable me to read documents produced in Word 2007 as I had a problem with books
in .dox format.

I rejected the book I checked out yesterday, but will probably rlease this one
in case someone else can figure out what to do with it.

Are other people having this experience with books?

This book is entitled:

Christ's Way to Spiritual Growth and it is very near the top of the check out
list.  I'd be interested in knowing if others can proofread this book.

Lori C.