[bksvol-discuss] Putting Headings with Jaws 12 in Ms. 2007

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 13:54:57 -0500

--
NIMIT KAUR

Additional Email Contact:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

I am proofreaiding a book and I wasn't sure if we are supposed to put
headings on every chapter????  Are we??  If so, anybody use jaws 12
with Ms.  2007????  I go to the menu by pressing Alt and then I press
enter on Home tab and then I have to tab over to find styles and then
tab over to heading level 1...  I don't like to go through too many
menues.  I have been taught so many hotkeys with jaws, so does anybody
know a hotkey with Jaws 12 to put the headings properly.  That's what
I have been doing and honestly, I don't even know if that's right...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!!