[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publishers to add to the safe list

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:01:16 -0400

Let me make another "safe" suggestion. Earlier I suggested Author House. It is another so-called vanity press like Vantage Press. Before I suggested it I was having a problem remembering the name. I only was sure that the word author was in it, so I went to Amazon's advanced book search and entered the word author into the publisher field there. I got a lot of results, but at that time I did not find Author House. What I did find a lot of was books that had been published by the author. It would probably be a good idea to make a note of that in the safe to scan list.

"Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com