[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:32:16 -0700 (PDT)

I attached and sent to the volunteer list and to Valerie an rtf list of publishers  that was correct as of Dec. 6, 2011  and that I'd downloaded in Feb. 2012 that indicates what's "safe." The publisher  Valerie asked about, Thomas Nelson is indicated as safe on that list, though it isn't on my Word list of Safe publishers; I can only assume I didn't copy and paste the whole rtf list and  but created my own list of sage publisher. or otherwise goofed.

Madeleine, if you want me to send you the rtf list, or if you take it from the volunteer email list, maybe it will make compiling an-updated list easier.
Cindy