[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books added

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:00:19 -0500

Hi all,

Shannon, the text books are from NIMAC, and they are off-limits for adults. <smiling with twinkle> We're too old to read them. Seriously, they're restricted to K12 students. It's the agreement made by the publishers.

BTW, is there a way that we can add synopses to the published books so that they will conform to Bookshare standards? It wouldn't be too difficult either to write a synopsis, if one'd read the book, or to get one from Amazon. Please advise.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring