[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality books added

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 14:51:20 -0600

Boy, the following question strangles the English language, but I can't think of a clearer way to say it.

Is there a way we can distinguish between nimac books, which adults can't read, and publisher quality books which are not nimak books, meaning that adults can read them, without going to the download page of the book itself?

Thanks,
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>