[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality Books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:06:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Jill.

I see from my records that you receive my e-mail list.
Although I forgot last night. because I started so
late and the list was so long, I plan to list the
volunteer-added books at the beginning of the list and
the PQ books that aren't NIMAC, i.e., are available to
everyone although in Daisy only, underneath them. I
did this on the books-added list of Tuesday. That way
you can read down or forward to the Excellent quality
and then, if you don't want to, you can skip the PQ
books.

Maybe I'll change the navigation symbols, too. I'll
use the three asterisks for the volunteer-added books
and use the number sign or ampersand for the PQ books.
--- Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would it be possible to have the PQ books in a
> separate list as are the N.Yl
> Times bestsellers?

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/