[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality Books

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:26:16 -0500

Hi,

Maybe I missed it somewhere back there but who actually converts the PQ books to Daisy format? Is it the publishers or Bookshare? If it is the publishers then perhaps we should do it so it is done correctly.

Just a suggestion in my ignorance.
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>