[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality BRF

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 12:43:35 -0700

Hi Sue,

Thanks for this posting on the trouble with the BRF files. I will definitely
pass it on to the staff here.

Any time any of the volunteers have a concern/suggestion/problem that they
would like to have someone from Bookshare address directly please feel free to
email me directly at pavi.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx and I will do my best to put you in
touch with the relevant person/information.

All good things,
Pavi Mehta