[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Listing

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:37:50 -0700

That sounds to me like New American Library is the previous publisher and Nelson Doubleday is the publisher of your edition, so I'd put Nelson Doubleday.

Misha

On 9/15/2011 4:08 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
I have a book which has a title page and at the bottom it says Nelson Doubleday. The copyright is on the next page, and on that page it says published by arrangement with New American Library. Then it lists their adress.
What should go in the publisher entry?
Thanks.