[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Book?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 18:24:18 -0700

Hi Jackie,

The publisher wouldn't know.  Number of pages is determined when printing a
book.  The same book in hardcover, trade paperback, and mass market
paperback will and do have different numbers of pages due to differences in
print and paper size.  It really isn't practical.

But if a person wants to know how many pages all of those other formats of
books have, it can be found in any of those books product details on amazon,
Barnes and Noble, or anywhere else product details are posted.  It's easy to
look up. Trouble is if you want to know for school, you have to look up the
exact isbn that your classmates are using.

Mayrie