[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Book?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 09:34:09 -0700

Hi Reggie,

Page numbers will not be added to publisher quality books.  That can't be
done as the books are e-books and so never had page numbers to begin with.

If you would like to make a quality report on any book, you can find the
link on the book information page that has both the short and long synopsis.
The link to make a book quality report is below all of the metadata, just
below the "reading tools" link.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____