[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Book?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

I wounder if that's because of what you put in the subject line. I hope it
isn't illegal for some reason, because I copied the instructions and address to
which to send it, to James and put it in the body of my note, which I sent to
him offlist; Ijust put "answer to question you asked in the subject spce

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

of every message for you.  I see them all over the
place!

>Thanks for providing them!  I have tried and freelists
bounces my messages.