[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher?

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 19:41:15 -0600

At that time there was a bug in the system and that was the only way around it but that is fixed now. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Debby Franson" <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 4:59 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Publisher?

Hi everyone!

I just checked in "The Sands of Time" by Sidney Sheldon. I noticed that the publisher field was left blank, perhaps, I thought, because it wouldn't upload with it filled in as some people experience from time to time, so I also left it blank.

I was curious, so I went back to my file that I had just gotten ready to check in to see who published the book. What should I say if I get a similar situation in the future? The page said:

"This Warner Books Edition is published by arrangement with William Morrow and Company, Inc.," , so which would be the correct publisher: Warner Books or William Morrow and Company?" I have not come across a situation like this yet when I have been the submitter who would be responsible for the metadata.

Debby

--
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>