[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 15:30:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi Debby,

It sounds like Warner Books asked William Morrow if they could publish the book
too, William Morrow said yes, so Warner Books put out their own version. Please
use Warner Books as the publisher.
I've seen some copyright pages that mention 2, 3 or 4 publisher names in
different places. In those cases, trying to figure out which name to use as the
publisher is not a trivial exercise like it usually is.

Thanks for asking! Carrie