[bksvol-discuss] Re: Public domain books (Was Google Books)

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 18:09:34 -0400

Hi people. I thought that google books would be giving us mass amounts of copyrighted books not just their public domain books. That's why I wanted to push for this funding. Am I to understand that if we do get the money, we'll only have access to public domain books, not any of the copyrighted books?

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>