[bksvol-discuss] Re: Public Libraries as a source of Electronic Text

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 01:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

I think if libraries did that their patrons would be
up in arms. smile Also, possibly politicians. Our
mayor has informed the city libraries that the
employees have
to take some unpaid holiday days so the libraries can
stay open the hours they have now and so books can be
ordered. It's his way of not cutting the budget.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/