[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting page numbers and chapter headings

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 04:15:33 -0400

Gerald, I need to be sure I've understood your post correctly. Are you saying that if I have a book with no headers, I need to make up a header so the stripper won't take the first line of the actual text? I'm currently validating a book that has no headers but does have page breaks where they should be. I'd also started having Openbook strip the headers from my scans so that the validater wouldn't have to fuss with them. Am I wrong to do this?

Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com