[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting chapter anemes/page numbers

  • From: "Devorah Greenstein" <DGreenstein@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:10:52 -0400

Okay, what I don't understand is if I'm validating a book with page
numbers are at the bottom (which I'm doing now), why the Stripper does
not strip away the top line of text on every page if it so determinedly
chomps away a chapter name which only looks like a line of text to the
Stripper. (I think capitalizing the 'S' in Stripper makes it sound more
animate and intentional.)

Why don't I have to protect the top line of text if I have to put
asterisks or other junk text above a chapter name that only appears
once?

Devorah