[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proper Scanning Protocol and Upload Formatting

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 08:19:48 -0800

Hi Kane,

The scanning and proofreading manual can be very, very helpful, but also,
very daunting.  There is a section in the manual devoted specifically to
settings that work well using Kurzweil 1000, both for scanning and for
proofreading. That might be a place to start.  Just an idea.

And again, welcome aboard!

Mayrie