[bksvol-discuss] Proofreading with the BrailleNote

  • From: Kristen <kskristen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:38:07 -0600

Hi-

I am currently in the middle of the NLS proofreading certification course and am considering volunteering to proofread for Bookshare as well. I mainly use a BrailleNote Apex to read and write Braille and use the Internet. Has anyone used an Apex to volunteer proofread, and how does that work with the formatting? Is it possible to proofread entirely from the Apex? That is what I am most familiar with, and it is more portable to work from anywhere.

Thanks for any insight!
--
Kristen