[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading with an apple device? Curious.........

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 12:31:57 -0700 (PDT)

I had replied to Nimit off-list, but basically, at this time I would not
recommend it as there are too many items not available such as inability to
insert page breaks, confirming page break protection, and other standards.
 Also, i have not found a text editor that handles RTF natively, creating other
potential issues.  Additionally, for Pages in particular, it mishandles page
breaks and requires additional handling.  Lots of time lost and potential for
problems.  I switched to a MacBookAir with Microsoft Office to reduce problems
 Valerie