[bksvol-discuss] Proofreading questioon help!!

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 02:37:09 -0600

Hi fellow volunteers,

I am proofing a long book, and the first submission was incomplete, missing a
whole bunch of pages. I didn’t discover this until I had proofed 227 pages. The
submitter rescanned and resubmitted the whole book. So what I need to know is,
in Word 2010, how do I get rid of the pages I don’t need, the ones that were in
the first submission, and just paste the remaining ones to my clipboard so I
can attach them to the file I have already worked on? I hope this makes sense,
and any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sue S.