[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Questions

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 20:03:37 -0700

from what you say here it appears to me that this needs to be proofed by a
sighted person who can obtain the print book. My suggestion is that you
either reject it or release it with your explanation (as written here in
the Comments section'  if you reject it; if you release, you should post on
the volunteer list that you're doing it and put this explanation, because I
don't think the Comments section shows up anywhere with a released book; at
least I've never found a place to put an explanation of why I'm releasing a
book; there doesn't seem to be any place for comments--at least that I
could find.