[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Hiatus for Lissi Until Late Monday

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 01:54:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad you explained Evan. You subject line gave me a bit of a worry that she
was ill or something.

Maybe now is the time for you guys to switch to Macintosh. There's a program
for using on Macs; hopefully Apple wiull soon make Macs easy to use for blind
people.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: