[bksvol-discuss] Proofreading Gateway To Heaven

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:41:47 -0500

Hi, everyone!  I do believe I'm finally back on the list.  Not sure how I
got unsubscribed in the first place, but stuff happens! <LOL>  My plate
stays so full that I haven't investigated the issue until now.

I'm proofreading a book called "Gateway To Heaven," by sheldon Vanauken.  It
looks to be in pretty good shape, but there are a few places with garbled
text that I just can't figure out.  Is there anyone who has access to this
book who might be able to help me with these pages?  Thanks!

Jana