[bksvol-discuss] Proofreader for Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:20:00 -0500

Hello, everyone. I submitted a BSO of Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris to Step One over a month ago. I read through the entire book and fixed all the errors I found. This should be a very easy validation.

The synopsis is below.
Thank you.
Christina

It's not every day that you come across a naked man on the side of the road. That's why cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse doesn't jus drive on by. Turns out the poor thing hasn't a clue who he is, but Sookie does. It's Eric the vampire--but now he's a kinder, gentler Eric. And a scared Eric, because whoever took his memory now wants his life. Sookie's investigation into who and why leads straight into a dangerous battle among witches, vampires, and werewolves. But a greater danger could be to Sookie's heart--because this version of Eric is very difficult to resist...