[bksvol-discuss] Proofread file

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 22:09:59 -0700

Where do I go in the volunteer section to look at the proofread file I
turned in? I want to look at it and get understanding of editing it,
particularly of this pagination thing. I have the file I worked with and I
really don't want to make a copy of the scan and proofread the whole darned
thing over again as I spent nearly a month on it. Do I go to my checked out
books? No. I did go there and it's not there. If I download my book again,
will it be that scan or what I did? Thanks for the help. Maybe I shouldn't
feel frustrated but I am feeling beset. I'm afraid of messing up my
proofread file irretrievably. Regards, Kim. P.S.: No, I don't intend to
scream or kick my feet on the floor. I'm too old for that sort of thing even
though there's a little brat screaming for all she is worth inside my head.
K.

database 5251 (20100704) __________

http://www.eset.com