[bksvol-discuss] Proofing with my braille note in power

  • From: Lisa Gorden-Cushman <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:23:45 -0800

Hi everyone, I currently Proofread with a laptop or my desktop. I have a
braille note in power, and would like to proofread with it. Could some patient
soul talk to me off list,
 And tell me how I tell what the font is, how I change the font, and how I deal
with page breaks? I would really appreciate it if anybody edits and proofreads
with their brill note, and would be willing to help me out. Thanks a lot, Lisa
Sent from my iPhone To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to