[bksvol-discuss] Proofing with my braille note

  • From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 23:48:21 -0800

Hi everybody,

When I have proofed with my BN, and I am ready to bring the book back to the
computer, what do I do to preserve all the blank lines on the computer?  I
just proofed a book with the Braille note, and it seems like there are fewer
blank lines than in my Braille note version.  When I am proofing, I start
with a word doc, since I have an mpower, it prompts me to save it, (I think
it saves as a text document.), and when I am done, I export it to an rtf
document.  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Lisa