[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing with Openbook wasPage numbering

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:50:33 -0500

Hi Debby!

I've found that OB8 often will lock up and I lose the text I have scanned. To
prevent this, I copy each scanned page to the clipboard, as I scan it, then
paste it into an rtf file. I proof my scans as I go.

Just another way of doing things, although it's not very efficient, I feel it's
beneficial to me in the long run because I do not have to rescan a book because
of a problem with OpenBook. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynn I