[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing this book

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 00:05:28 -0600

I just noticed this thread is about the book I submitted or I would have jumped
in sooner.  The file I submitted did have page numbers included --I wonder
where jitney went?

It does only exist right now only as a kindle book because I am self-publishing
this way for a time. I do have complete copyrights to the book so I didn't
anticipate problems submitting my "scan", so to speak. Lol

I did use the author submission procedure, so i hope that prevents any trouble
that otherwise might be caused by submitting my own book.

Please feel free to ask questions or let me know if I can do anything else to
help.

Smile

Charisma