[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing this book

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:09:38 -0400

Oh really?  That's a mystery to me since it  made no sense to me as
newcomer.  Haha!  To get to my point, Maybe, this book in general has
no page numbers like in print book, no page numbers also?  You know?
That's also weird because in all my life of student years not even
close to done student years/life, I have never encountered a book
without page numbers.  At least, not in my education journey.  So
yeah.  That's strange.  I would still not guess where page numbers
are, though.  I have had those experiences with bookshare before where
I got stuck because my bookshare book and the print page numbers were
totally different.  But for example, there are some books, that have
different numbers in different copies.  For example, we just read, "To
Kill a mockingbird" novel in my class, and I just learned that all the
print books have different page numbers.  Like there are 20 kids in my
classroom, and the pages are however, pretty close though.  Like if
chapter 20 started on page 102, for example, the other books were
pretty close like 102, 103 or 104 or like that.  On page numbers, the
novel was pretty good from bookshare, but it were those funny scanoes
that I submited quality report for and I am almost done fixing them.
So, yeah.  I think maybe Ms.  Madeline can answer that as an admin.
That's a big decision.  Thanks!  HTH!!

--
Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.