[bksvol-discuss] Proofing question

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share Volunteer <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:02:42 -0500

Hi,
If someone wished to could they download the book share book file from the
check out Q more than once? In other words could I put it on to A couple of
different devices? I'm thinking about doing some of the first proof check from
my iPhone and not from my computer although I will do the actual proofing from
my computer.

Sent from my iPhone To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to