[bksvol-discuss] Proofing children's book from 1922

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 22:28:08 -0600

Hello all,
    I'm scanning my first children's book.  It was published in 1922 and has no
page numbers.  Do I need to add them starting where the text starts, even
though they do not exist in the book?

Does anyone want to proof this one for me?  I've cleaned up the spelling stuff,
which is tricky because of the silly words and funny contractions she uses to
characterize how a the characters talked.  The big thing will be spacing, as I
think the text spacing in the book menat that sometimes 3 or 4 spaces got
entered between words.  It's pretty clean, but  there are areas of this.

I have the print copy and can have my husband look at things for whomever will
validate.

Thanks,
Robin

database 5002 (20100405) __________