[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing Spanish books

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:08:45 -0700

Ok I'm going to attach this document to you Jamie and you can fix it to look
right if you desire to do so in a separate email. I want to make sure it is
perfect before submitting it. I'll give it to you after I come dinner , come
means eat.
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx