[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing: Is this correct?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:42:49 -0800

D***n I hit the wrong thing and can't find  my answer to you. I'll try
again and  will try to be  brief.
I think you've got it To be sure I understand what you think here goes:

yes, asterisks go  between sections if the book or scan  has a
multiple-line space between them (2 or more lines.

No asterisks around page breaks or numbers and we've been told we
don't have to put asterisks before or after chapter titles.  (At least
I think that's the latest

Now for pages with the page number at the bottom of the page:  page
with text, hit return after last line of text, then page number, then
hit return and put page break; then after page break, hit return, new
page number;  hit return, chapter title if there is one, then hit
return and then text. If there is not chapter title page number, hit
return and text.
HTH helps