[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing: Is this correct?

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 17:41:57 -0500

Sorry Roger.  Yes, now that you point out the error, (which I surely know,
duh), you are correct.  I understood what I was pointing to but put in the
wrong word.  I seem to be struggling with word finding sometimes now I have,
or am just about ready to, enter my 60s. Sorry, no excuse for that one!

Reggie

  _____