[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofer for Undone

  • From: Tim Syfert <goodproofing2010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 05:28:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Christina,

I would like to proof  "Undone".   Tim

________________________________
From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:17 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Proofer for Undone

Hi.  Would anyone like to proof Undone by
Rachel Caine?  The synopsis is below.
Thank you.
Christina

”I was one of the Old Djinn, the First Djinn, who came
before any human walked the earth. I was a spirit of fire and air, and Ashan
cast me down to this heavy, crippling flesh....”

Once she was a powerful Djinn. Then Cassiel defied her ruler,
Ashan, who tore her very essence away and reshaped her in human flesh as
punishment. Forced to live among mortals, Cassiel has found refuge among the
Weather Wardens—whose power she must tap into regularly, or she will die.

Cassiel earns her keep by assisting the Earth Warden Manny Rocha
on his missions-which she finds much easier than coping with the emotions and
frailties of her human condition, especially her growing affection for Manny’s
brother, Luis. But when Cassiel encounters a malevolent force that threatens
the
Rocha family, she discovers that her perceived human weaknesses may be her
greatest strengths...