[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofer Wanted for Crown of Shadows

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 21:07:18 -0600

Christina,

Thank you so much for scanning this particular book.  I've been
wanting to read this series for ages, but those two books just kept
sitting there without the third.  I'm much more comfortable validating
than scanning, so I just kept putting off buying the thing; I really
appreciate you scanning it.  If you don't find anyone to validate, I'd
be willing, but if someone else would like too, that's not a problem
iether.
Courtney