[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofed book

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 13:07:04 -0400

Rick is no longer with us. Just upload the book. No need to indicate that it is held for anyone. Carrie will get to it whenever she does, either sooner or later.

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com