[bksvol-discuss] Project Treasure Chest Submissions Due!

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 20:40:23 -0400

Hi, everybody. Today is the last day to submit your Project Treasure Chest books to be considered for the contest. I want everyone who is eligible to win. (smile) Please make sure you send your list of 10 excellent-rated books to me if you have not already done so. My email address is rhyami@xxxxxxxxx Thanks, and I'm looking forward to announcing the winners and sharing the Project Treasure Chest web page with all of you on May 1st.

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick