[bksvol-discuss] Re: Project

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

Jamie is correct; saw when I walked in to Nichole listening to a book with text
to speech that if the first letter was bolded and the rest not (as an example
of
mixed style) that it read the first letter and then the rest attempted to be
read as a word. It is very annoying,  So, if the first letter is styled
differently, please make them all the same.
 Valerie

Bookshare: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years
http://www.bookshare.org/