[bksvol-discuss] Re: Project

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:26:39 -0500

If it comes out okay, I just leave it alone.

-----Original Message----- From: Kim Friedman
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 5:05 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Project

Hi, what is Bookshare's policy about chapters where most of a sentence
is written in all capital letters? I think the book I'm working on has
the most of the first sentence in every chapter in capital letters, I
mean, every letter in the words is capitalized. I don't know if that is
done for emphasis or not. I suspect the printed file is like that
throughout the book. What should I do about it, leave it alone or redo
the first sentences so there is only one capital letter per word? I
remember when I started out that I had a book which was like that and I
left it alone. Please advise. Regards, Kim Friedman.