[bksvol-discuss] Re: Product Evaluation: On the Move with MuVo

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 23:57:04 -0800

Hello Leon and Shelley. I would like to remind you that AFB does not allow full articles from Accessworld to be emailed. Instead, please use the links to email the article to a friend or only paste the relevant article url. An AFB representative posted official confirmation on this on the bookshare-discuss list. I will leave it to him to again state AFB's position. My recollection is that AFB does not want or allow full text of articles to be distributed outside their mailing lists or site. Embosser files and plain html files are available for download.