[bksvol-discuss] Problems with encartis

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:46:55 -0700 (PDT)

I was using two different e-mail addresses for this
list, so I wouldn't miss anhy posts if one account
went down or one account was receiving mail late. When
my lycos account changed formats, my bksvol-discuss
subscription apparently got wiped out.

I've tried several times to re-subscribe, but after I
return the confirmation e-mail, a day later I get a
mil that says  Invalid number of parameters, and
Unknown command. (the whole think is below).

Have any of you had a similar problem? How did you
resolve it?

Cindy

>> appsub bksvol-discuss socly@xxxxxxxxx
Invalid number of parameters.