[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problems with downloading books

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 12:22:20 -0400

It's fine. And you're quite welcome I've done it myself a time or two. Thank
goodness I had Victor reader soft at the time otherwise I wouldn't have been
able to read the book. I forget which one it was right off hand but I remember
doing it and almost freaking out until I realized that I accidentally checked
that box and once I unchecked the box things went back to "normal".
Again you're welcome.
DR

Sent from my iPhone